The European AOG Loan Borrow Forum (EALBF) is an open community of airline members sharing and discussing ways to improve AOG’s & loan and borrow processes to maximize operational reliability with cost effective solutions. As a non-profit organization, the EALBF focuses on establishing contacts between members through regular Forum meetings. The Forum is a proven process that facilitates the discussion of common loan & borrows management practices by sharing day to day concerns in coping with operational and administrative problems.
The structure of the EALBF is a proven process that will assist in resolving differences in interpretation of common and shared processes while effectively supporting aircraft reliability and cost reduction.
Be part of this amazing event!
Take your time
The EALBF steering committee members share the values that guide the Forums common objectives.
- Meet your loan/borrow counterparts from other airlines.
- Share issues and problems an open way, so everyone can contribute to solutions.
- Welcome all member input, comment or opinion.
- Discuss ways to improve communication among members.
- Better understand loan release approval and return process and discuss operational issues.
- Never have any Forum discussions or meetings regarding pricing, schedules, rates or terms that would result in a breach of any Anti-Trust laws.
- Generate multiple opportunities to network.
- Improve knowledge and understanding of other airlines requirements and issues.
- Establish and maintain valuable contacts.
- Help Forum growth and facilitate new participations and contributions.